Honeymoonin' in Chicago!

Sunday, January 13, 2008
Posted by Josh Stephens

Well, I've never been one to journal or write much outside of class, but I've had the urge lately to start putting down thoughts and sharing what is going on in my life with friends and family. What better time to start then after just getting married? I am so incredibly grateful to God for bringing me an amazing woman to be my wife. Gilda is truly a gift and I am excited about living life with her. Our day has finally come and we are now officially married! 


For our honeymoon, we decided to come to Chicago.  With such a rich history and a huge variety of fun things to do, it was a great choice. We have loved every minute of it so far and we still have 5 days left. We will have to post some fun pictures in the next few days.

I hope to be able to share more of my thoughts and reflections in the coming days, weeks, and months, and I hope to better understand others in the process . . .

0 comments: